- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology,
San Diego, 1989.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology,
San Diego, 1984.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Oregon, 1981.
- Clinical Psychologist, PSY 11906.
- Marriage, Family and Child Therapist, MFC 24715.
Professional Training and Certification:
- EMDRIA Approved Consultant and Certified Therapist in EMDR therapy.
- Master Addiction Counselor with the National Certification Commission for
- APA Certificate of Proficiency in the Treatment of Alcohol and Other Psychoactive
Substance Use Disorders.
- DNMS Therapist.
- American Psychological Association
- EMDR International Association
- Orange County Psychological Association
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Out of network insurance benefits apply.